Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A shifting of the wind?

I know that it seems like I have hardly just introduced you to my husband and his bad luck, but just like that, it seems like the wind has shifted.

Tonight we are going to meet with this couple that we have been dog-sitting for. They live in a mansion and have three adorable little dachsunds. They have offered the insane opportunity to be au pairs for their dogs. We would live rent-free, pay a modest amount of utilities, and live in the two bedroom apartment off of their mansion. Seem crazy to you?!

Considering my Charlie Brown has now applied for disability and will likely never be able to work a full-time job due to the car accident we were in a couple years ago, this seems like our only opportunity to get ahead financially (or catch up in any case)

Certainly seems like the winds of change are rolling in but I certainly don't want to count my chickens before they hatch...

No comments:

Post a Comment