Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Introduction to Charlie Brown and His Wife

My name is Rebekah and I've been married now for a whole six months. This may not sound like a long time to most of you (to some of you it may sound like a very long time!). This blog is largely about my husband, whom I have nicknamed Charlie Brown.
I love him more than any other being on earth, however he has the worst luck of anyone I've ever met. In this past week alone, he has broken a tooth, been the victim of identity theft, and one of the tires on his car sprung a leak. He had to go to the dentist twice in one day to get the tooth semi-fixed and when he tried to fix the tire, both cans of fix-a-flat exploded on his tire (and his hand). That is just a small taste of what life is like with Charlie Brown.
Just when it seems like his rain cloud is passing, another one comes along. Our full story will follow along with what I'm sure will be some tumultuous and hilarious updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment